- I have forgotten my password, what can I do?
If you have forgotten your password you may reset by following the password reset procedure. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Proceed to the password reset procedure.
- Enter your email address and click continue. You will then be emailed a link to continue to reset your password.
- Follow the link provided in the email, and enter and confirm your new password before clicking on 'Reset'
Once you have completed the process and successfully reset your password you may login using your email address and your new password.
To protect your account, follow these guidelines :
- If using a public computer (such as in a library or Internet café) always log off when you’ve finished using the site.
- Keep your passwords to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Try not to write down your passwords.
- Do not use dictionary words, your name, your partner’s name, your e-mail address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. You should change your password frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for accounts on different websites.
- Why is my email address rejected by the registration process?
If your email address is being rejected when you try to register on this website, this is usually because our system has identified that the email address in question already exists.
It could be that you have previously successfully registered on our system but have either forgotten, or did not realise your registration was successful at the time.
If you think this is the case you will simply need to reset your password to gain access to your account again. See the FAQ on what to do if you have forgotten your password.
- My login email address/password doesn't work?
In order to access your online account you need to supply your email address and password so that the system can authenticate and confirm you are who you say you are and that you have access to the details you will be trying to retrieve. Therefore your email address and password must exactly match the information we have held in our system.
The most common reasons for not being able to login are because you have either entered your email address, password or both incorrectly. Check to make sure that the information you supplied is correct and remember that the passwords are case sensitive.
If you know that your email address is correct and you simply can't remember your password, you may follow the procedure for resetting your password.
- I have a new email address. How can I change my login?
If you have changed your email address and no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please contact us with details of your old and new email address.